colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.06.2015

colourQ challenge #309 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! Happy Tuesday to you! Our week started off with a sick kiddo - but he's on the mend! I have the winners for challenge #309! Thank you all so much for playing along, the entries were beautiful! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is such a gorgeous card - I love the simple shapes and clean style!

  

And check out these newest colourQ Courtiers.... these are FANTASTIC!!!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

1 Comentário:

I Card Everyone said...

Arielle!!! I don't know how I missed this!!! Thank you SO very much! I'm honored to add the colourQ crown to my blog today!
=] Michele

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO