colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.24.2012

colourQ challenge #134...


Ready for some new colors? I know I am - LOL! Thank you all again for playing last week, make sure you check out this week's colourQueen and Courtiers on this post. The colors were a bit hard last week, but you gals really rocked them!!!

Our inspiration today comes from this really cool Oarfish and Eel Ceramic Wall Art on Etsy at cephalopodink! Isn't it awesome?!? I loved these colors the minute I saw it!

Here's my sample...


We have some sad news today.... our beloved, super awesome, super talented Christina is stepping down! I am going to miss her like crazy!!! She is just so sweet and nice, and all her cards are phenomenal, it's so sad to see her go.... BUT she isn't falling off the face of the earth (thank goodness) so be sure to go bookmark her site so you can keep up with her! I know she has some exciting things in her future! We love you & thank you so much for spending the last 16 months with us!


And here's some inspiration from the Royal Court to rev your engines...


Jen


Kasia








Time to get your "craft" on!


ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, April 29th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE use the palette provided for your project! 

You'll notice that a few of our designers use colors similar to the SU! colors listed in the palettes - just try to keep it close!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***


Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week!
  

  


 

17 Comentários:

Christina said...

Ack! I'm loving your Ryan Gosling badge! Now I may have to stay! LOL!

Seriously, thank you so much for the sweet words and warm send-off! I have loved every minute of my time on the Royal Court and will still be lurking here every week!

(big hugs!)

Tracey McNeely said...

Christina you are going to be missed. I love your work and you have made such fabulous creations here at colourQ and in your other ventures! You know I am following you! ;)

Love the Ryan Gosling badge too...

Bligu said...

Very interesting colour palette! I have to find time to play with you this week.
The new badge is really cute ;)

Melisa Waldorf said...

You girls are crackin' me up. I love the ryan gosling button!!

Taylor said...

Thanks for the great color challenge! I had lots of fun with it.

Sad to see you go, Christina! I follow your blog :)

Unknown said...

I can't see where to link.have made my LO using your colours.please have a look here...http://snehalscreations.blogspot.in/2012/04/bachpan-ke-din.html

Victoria said...

I had a great time joining in with your challenge for the first time! Thanks for continually providing inspirational palettes!

Kara Lynne said...

Those are quite challenging colors, but fun once I started using them! Thanks for your brilliant inspiration!

Scrappycath said...

Such pretty colors. Thanks for the challenge!!!

Jeni Glee said...

I had so much fun working with the colors and I was so inspired by the everyone's work!

Anonymous said...

Love this combo! Thanks for the inspiration!
smiles,Deena

Sue Wieberg said...

Beautiful combo! I'm bummed I won't be able to play this week. Taking a vacation to Costa Rica. Looking forward to next week's challenge already. I think I'm getting craft withdrawl. :-)

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the DTs creations :) :) :)

Amanda Mertz said...

I love seeing the new colors every week and sometime actually get a chance to play along though usually after the fact. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" badges! Too funny. That whole site cracks me up! Thanks for sharing the fabulous colors and your fun sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the combo! It was really challenging but great for my first time formally playing along!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาสนุก pgslot เครดิตฟรี โบนัส100 เล่นง่ายได้จริงไม่มีโกง เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์
https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO