colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.17.2012

colourQ challenge #132 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello! Thank you all who played last week, we had tons of incredible entries, just an amazing display of awesomeness! 

After much gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands - LOL - we have voted! You have no idea how hard it really is! Please help us give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen, for her delightful single layered beauty....



And this week's gallery of colourQ Courtiers is nothing less than fabulous...

   
   
   
   


As always, the Courtiers are in no particular order and you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I hope you will do that, they are all amazing!!!

See you back here in the morning, how about 9~ish?

12 Comentários:

Lyndal said...

I LOVED Sanketis card as soon as I saw it in the Gallery! Gorgeous, gorgeous cards from all, and thank you so much for picking mine as a Courtier :)

Emily said...

While the cards that win are lovely, I feel there is a definite bias towards cards with a mostly white background and a small amount of stamping.
I'm afraid that I won't be participating anymore as I feel this is not fair to the ladies who put a tonne of effort into their cards each week.
Not all of us relish looking at a mostly white card so I am off to find a challenge which does indeed challenge!!!

Sanketi said...

WOW!
I am honored!..thanks for picking my card..I truly appreciate it.Thanks .

Brandi said...

Yay! Thanks so much for the mention girls! You made my morning!

N@ Ali said...

wow, what a stunning selection! congrats to all!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Sanketi, your card is gorgeous--so fresh. Thank you colourQ for naming me a Courtier, I feel honoured to be among such a talented group of crafters. Congrats to all the Courtiers.

Darnell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darnell said...

Wow, thank you from me, too! I just linked a card for this week and then was totally shocked to see I was named a Courtier for last week. It's my VERY first challenge award of any kind! So exciting! Congratulations to Sanketi and all my fellow Courtiers!

Deb said...

Congrats to Sanketi and all of the Courtiers! So happy to be amongst you ladies!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations to Sanketi and to my fellow Courtiers! Thank you for including me as a Courtier. I'm thrilled to be amongst these talented ladies!

Julie said...

Wow, how fabulous to see my card up here with all of these talented ladies! Thank you so much!!!

Annheidel said...

Well, knock me silly! Thanks for including my cards in the Courtier list. Totally didn't expect that! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO