colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.26.2012

colourQ challenge #129 ~ Winner Crowned...


It was another fine week at the colourQ - all your entries were amazing! I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing them up close! I have lots of new tricks filed away! THANK YOU ALL not only for playing but also for the wonderful inspiration you gave me!

The voting was close again this week - I know I always say that, only because it's ALWAYS true! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen....



And a BIG CONGRATS to this week's amazing colourQ Courtiers....

  
  
  
  

As always, you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I encourage you to do that, they are really awesome!!!

I can honestly say, there are so many beautiful cards each week, if I could feature everyone here who deserved to "win" or be a "courtier" - you would ALL see your cards up here. You are all amazing crafters and it is such an honor and pleasure to see your work using the palette that I put together.

I hope to see you back here in the morning for more fun - think "Easter!"

13 Comentários:

Lynn said...

Congrats to Deanna! I love her style! Thank you also for choosing my card as a courtier!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards from everyone :)

Jenny said...

Congrats Deanna, such a beautiful card and well done fellow courtiers too :0)
Jenny x

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats ladies! Lovely work 😄

Wida said...

Wohoo! Thank you so much! Your challenges make me think and push me to make Better cards.

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations to all of this weeks Courtiers, beautiful projects.

Lesley said...

Congrats to the Courtiers and the Queen! Gorgeous cards!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Deanna! Beautiful card. ;-) And thank you for the honor of being a Courtier - I'm thrilled! ;-)

Wendy said...

Congrats to you Deanna! And to all the winners. Thanks for the honor of been picked as a color queen cuartier.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card. Congrats to all the Courtiers! Another week of amazing creations.

Stephanie said...

Congrats, Deanna! Your card is gorgeous! And, TY for the honor of being a Courtier! I was shocked to see my card featured among so many other beauties this week!

tiffany said...

congrats Deanna, that card is stunning! Thanks for naming me one of the courtiers, how fun!! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Unknown said...

pgslot โบนัส100 เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์ เล่นง่ายได้จริงไม่มีโกง เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาสนุก
https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO