colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.10.2011

colourQ challenge #66 ~ Winners Crowned...


Whoa - it's so wierd. Something has happened... 72 entries last week? PHENOMINAL!!! And the really amazing part was THEY WERE ALL GORGEOUS! Thank you ALL so much for joining us, we love seeing all the creativity... like I've said before ~ I learn SO MUCH each week from you!

Today is special - we have 2 colourQueens! I'm usually the one to break a tie each week, and every once in a while I just flat out refuse - lol! This was one of those weeks! Please help me congratulate our TWO colourQueens this week for their outstanding work...

Laurie & Rachel!!!



And in no particular order I present you with this week's colourQ Courtiers....



Someone used the term "drool worthy" in a comment this week, and I have to say it applied to the whole linky gallery! Thank you all so much, you refresh my spirit each week and give me great ideas and just make crafting & life online SO FUN!!!

All of the thumbnails are linked to their owner, so please go visit them and leave them some love! I only made it halfway through with the comments ... I had to stop after 44... but I'll be starting back shortly! I don't always have time to leave a comment the first time I visit, I usually have to come back to do that - lol!

Have a wonderful day, and be prepared to have your socks knocked off tomorrow!!!

Bye for now...

9 Comentários:

Laurie said...

OH my goodness! I just got an email from a friend letting me know the news! Thank you so much for choosing my card! You all made my day! Congrats to everyone!

Kim O'Connell said...

Well, deserved Laurie and Rachel! Congrats!

CG said...

"Drool worthy" is right!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Congrats, Laurie. Your card is beautiful. Love those flowers!
What a wonderful surpise that my carrier was chosen as well! I love visiting ColourQ and the links to everyones work. Thank you for the effort you all put in to creating such an inspirational blog.

Torico said...

Congrats Laurie & Rachel! Both are absolutely gorgeous!!
And, thak you so much for picking my card for one of this week's ColorQ Courtiers. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Aww, thanks, ladies, for naming me a Courtier! This was such a gorgeous color combo! How could we have gone wrong?! Congrats to all the ladies, as well as Laurie and Rachel, our Queens!

LeAnne said...

Congrats to all--super duper creations!

Anonymous said...

thank you guys, I was shocked! The colors this week just made the competition gorgeous! The styles were way over the top GORGEOUS! Thanks for hosting it for us!

Manue said...

Thank you very much for naming me a courtier ! i'm so happy :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO