colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.13.2010

colourQ challenge #62 ~ Winner Crowned...


You gals know I love you all bunches, right? Week after week you brighten my every day with your awesome craftiness, and I want you to know that your loyalty to the colourQ challenges does not go unnoticed!

We had beautiful creations to vote on, and you probably think it's easy to choose, but trust me when I say that I agonize over it~ and I think the rest of the team does too! Please help me congratulate the artist of this super sweet little tag that won our hearts, our colourQueen is...

And here are the gorgeous creations by this week's colourQ Courtiers~~~


Thank you all so much, this is probably my favorite card making time of year and I got so many terrific ideas from each of you this week, not just those pictured here! You can click on the thumbnails above to see each project a little better & I hope you will!

See you around 9ish in the morning for next week's challenge!!!

Nighty~night!

3 Comentários:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats to all the winners! What a cute tag our Colour Queen made. :)

Thanks for choosing me as a runner up!

Jinny Newlin said...

Thank you so much for naming me your Queen! I'm honored! Those colors made my little, Christmas tag so much more fun! Congrats to all the winners! Just beautiful creations!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO