colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.16.2010

colourQ challenge #24...


Well, for those of you who thought last week's colors were difficult, you probably want to smack me for this week's challenge... *note the word challenge*. When I saw this cool Bric-a-Brac bracelet at Sundance, not only did I love the colors, they just screamed EASTER to me... so feel free to make an Easter card, I did!


Okay - start stamping/embossing/cutting - make anything you like! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your creation! Any mis-linked projects are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, March 21st at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. The weekly colourQueen will be announced late evening on Monday, 3/22/2010. PLEASE have FUN, but also try to use colors as close to these as your focal point!

Can't wait to see everyone's creations!





5 Comentários:

LeAnne said...

Well, these are AWESOME colors! What great inspiration! I love your sample, too!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I agree - the colours are GREAT!! Take care, mommy! :D {hugs}

Emily said...

Hi Arielle! I just ran across your blog today, and love your color combos! Thanks for taking the time to inspire us! Best Wishes :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love those colours, but I have to admit that it is a bit of a challenge for me, thanks for the opportunity to play along. (handmade-little-things.blogspot.com)

Heather Rogers said...

Hope this isn't too late.
Thanks
Heather

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO