colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.08.2010

colourQ challenge #22 ~ Winners Crowned...


Good morning! I'm frantically working on getting today's challenge up, but before I do, I have some unfinished business to take care of! We had a TON of gorgeous entries for challenge number 22 - and after hours of deliberation I narrowed it to 2... a big CONGRATULATIONS to...


and KARI!!!

I thought Andrea's card was really simple, yet cool - I loved how she broke the image up into 3 panes... and I swear that bow is picture perfect! Kari's card struck my fancy, too, because I really liked how she embossed the base of the card! Both ladies used the colors like a pro, no... like a colourQueen! Please go visit them & leave them a congratulatory comment & check back here at some point for the thumbnails of all the entries~

Bye for now...




1 Comentário:

Andrea said...

oh, I see only now that I have won. Many Thanks.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO