colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.09.2010

colourQ challenge #19...

Good morning, and welcome to the colourQ Challenge #19! Today's inspiration are some adorable skirts from madewithlovebyhannah.com! I thought these were so cool! We had awesome entries last week, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week! I made one of these cool flowers a while back & thought it would be perfect for a Mother's Day card, so here's my take on this week's colors! More info is on my blog.


We have two gorgeous cards from our guest designers this week, Teresa & Riley! Aren't they beautiful?!? These gals really know how to rock some colors! You'll definitely want to check out their blogs, as well!






Now show us what you got! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, February 14th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week.


Jeff & the kids & I are going on a mini vacation this weekend for Valentine's Day, so I'll make my pick on 02/16/2010, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!







13 Comentários:

Stacey Schafer said...

yumm-o colors, Arielle...i'm drooling over Teresa's, Riley's and your cards:)

Anonymous said...

These colors are beautiful and were so easy to work with. What gorgeous samples too! My first time playing but I'll be back....Anne

ateliersdeval said...

ho I just discover this challenge now, it's too late to do it stay only 33 minutes !!!
Hope to do next one
but i love these colors

Laurie Hines said...

Loved the colors! I always think I have to have at least one shade of pink in everything I do! Thanks for making it easy for me.

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh pretty pretty pretty! I love this color combo. Will try to play later in the week.

Lisa Salkeld said...

~like a yummy dish of Neapolitan ice cream! Have a great week! Lisa :o)

Gisèle said...

This was my first ColourQ challenge and I wasn't sure about it when I pulled the colours out of my scrap box but I am so pleased with my card. Thanks for the great challenge!

LeAnne said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! I wish I had a skirt like any of these! Oh well, have to settle for a card! Love it!

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed this color combination. Thanks

Rochelle said...

Blush Blossom?!?!:) What a hard color for me to work with. Thanks for the challenge this week Arielle, it was fun!

Beverly G said...

That blush blossom really made a pretty canvas for my lighthouse.You did a fab job on your big flower.Pretty.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Woohoo I made it in time! :)

Renée said...

it's late, but I got one done for this challenge! Love these colorus together and I lvoe the creations you've shown!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO